Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Designer Circle round 128, featuring, Culco,IOS poses, *LX* and MoOh.


Another selection of fabulous designers at the Designer Circle event.Starting with Culco and this one shoulder lace dress. I think this is super sexy, but very sophisticated and Classy. I added a chinese style hair to give it some edge.


 S H O E S - F I N E S M I T H LOVE stilettos- rigged
D R E S S -Culco- One-Shoulder Lace Wrap Dress - Black @ Designer Circle
H A I R -Vanity Hair::Shizuka blacks



The lovely sweaters from *LX* come in a selection of colors. These are a great look for the spring season, whilst the weather is making its mind up! You can look hot and sexy in these. Now to the fab poses from IOS, it seems IOS just keeps on getting better and better, I am loving this coffee cup and poses, and are so indicative of todays daily lives, we are all rushing around and grabbing a quick cuppa on the run!


 T O P S - *LX* Lounge Sweater Spring ED various colors available @ Designer Circle
P O S E S -IOS 5 Poses with Coffee cup @ Designer Circle



TY MoOh, for this stunning dress....I adore this look...the texturing on them is outstanding and come in all mesh sizes. I can see me wearing these regularly. Ultra stylish, stunningly sexy and just perfect. As you can see there are a selection of colors, other colors not shown but visit the store for more.


H A I R -Truth Vixen blondes
D R E S S -MOoH! Hailey dress @ Designer Circle
N E C K L A C E -FINESMITH YAM 



No comments:

Post a Comment