Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 April 2016

DESIGNER CIRCLE POST 3, ROUND 127....Chic Princess, Wellmade,WoW skins,Glow Designs and Awear.


More designers featuring their wonderful items at this round of Designer Circle.
Starting this blog off with the Trousers from Wellmade, i really like the fit and texture of these. I am also wearing the Debbie skin in Bronze and the top is from Chic Princess all of which are on sale at Designer Circle.

 C R E D I T S :

Chic Princess ARIEL V3  Long Sleeve  @ Designer Circle
Son!a Artisan Full Set  Silver Onyx
[WellMade] Kimber Pants @ Designer Circle
*Plume* Moulin Rouge - Onyx (store closed)
.::WoW Skins::. 2016 Debbie Bronze @ Designer Circle


The Gia Dress from Glow designs, I decided to have a little fun with, and added tulips to my hair so as to match the dresses. These are all lovely spring colors, and really make me smile and feel happy. Spring has to be one of my favorite seasons, watching all the plants and trees being re-born and the spring lambs hopping around in the fields...what could be nicer.

C R E D I T S :

.: Glow Designs :. Gia Dress @  Designer Circle
F I N E S M I T H LOVE stilettos-
Lazuri Spring Collection
.::WoW Skins::. 2016 Debby Bronze
.:Glamorize:. Lumina Lips - Hot Pink
Vanity Hair::Tulip HP-blacks

Finally from Awear, the seductive Lisa mesh dress. It just wraps around the avatar perfectly. 

Awear lisa mesh dress @ Designer Circle
Lavian&Co-BySage Bella Clutch
[enVOGUE] - HAIR Nicole - Light Blondes
Lazuri Shahy Pearls and Opals Complete Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment