Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 March 2016

Dark of the Moon , Cherry skin (Free group gift)



Dark of the Moon Skin, Cherry!


I have just for you ladies, a very special offer, for a fabulous skin! This relatively new skin designer is giving away, as a group gift this amazing skin named Cherry, and its yours free if you become a group member abd activate your tag. I was chatting with Moon earlier , the designer, and said how I really thought this skin was fitting for St Patricks Day, it has a typically Irish complexion. Every single skin comes WITH appliers, so no need to buy them separately, what a fabulous bonus! Also in store are the Green Mesh eyes that I am wearing in the picture, and nails, the eyes come with four different options all easy to change via a hud. The nails have a selection of color changes, and are for hands and toes, again all easily changed via the hud. I urge you all to go take a look at this fantastic new talent, I can assure you, you will not be disappointed!

Take this LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment