Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 8 February 2016

Morea Style Perla dress, in Blue/Green and Rouge!



Well after a long few months off  SL, between PC issues and looking after a sick Mum, I am happy to be back blogging again in Second Life. I have enjoyed the time away, I think SL can sometimes make you lose sight of reality, and we all know SL is a game, and that RL must always come first. Anyway enough of that, I am back with my  first blog of this year...oh "Happy New Year" by the way, I hope this year is a good one for all.

 Morea Style have this stunning gown named Perla at their main store, its such a very bright colorful gown and makes me ready for spring. We all know that with Morea we get nothing but the best, and this is no exception. A cascading avalanche of flexi skirts with a ornate flower waist , comes in Red (See Below) and in the Blue and Green as I am showcasing above. Each set comes with Jewelery so all you need to worry about is hair and shoes. Its a stunning look. Take the TP below and get yours today!


Styling Credits

Hair- Son!a Updo Blonde
Dress- Morea Style- Perla, Blue/green and Rouge
Make-up Glamorize Lips- Hot sauce Marketplace store!
Skin - Glam Affair- Kallisto
Morea Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment