Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 June 2015

Color me project Featuring.... Glam Dreams, Ashmoot and KC Couture!


I am not a blogger for Color me project, nor for the designers I am featuring in this blog. I just wanted to share this gorgeous coat from Glam Dreams, that is available at the Color Me project. If you are a bargain hunter like me then please read on, because this is one amazing bargain in my opinion!  The texturing and quality of the coat is outstanding, a very classy look that oozes glamor and sophistication. And wait for it....all for the bargain price of JUST 89l$...yes... I added the clutch from Ashmoot, a very dtailed clutch that works perfectly with the look, and  that  was a mere 49l$, the shoes, from KC Couture 80l$  that are compatible with slink, Maitreya and Beleza....all of which can be purchased at the current round of Color Me Project.

 Each round a color is featured, and this rounds color is Tan. Make sure you got take a look, as there are some amazingly talented designers at this event!

Styling Credits.....

.:KC:. ANTEA "Snake" BEIGE  - Slink High, Maitreya & Belleza

AsHmOoT_AW Coll_Purses 02_BasicBeije

Glam Dreams D&G Flowered Coat 

.:EMO-tions:. * CHEVIA *

No comments:

Post a Comment