Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 13 April 2015

Designer Circle 103..!Smesh!,Ashmoot,L`anguisette,Amarelo Mango,Pink Cherry and A piece of chic!


Looking for new hair? This hair is on sale at Designer Circle from ASHMOOT....there are a variety of color options available and come with a color change hud! I am showcasing the light blonde.

Smesh! is my next designer... this cutesy little mesh outfit in Zebra is so sexy and ultra stylish! Its in Pink my fave color and has adorable shoes to match!


I used the L`anguisette nails to compliment the shoe, it comes with a color change hud as you can see from the pic below!




 
Very nice even if I say so myself!


 Smesh! have another color option in this months round..its a very fresh Yellow and floral green print, also comes with matching shoes and is very in season! The hair is from Ashmoot in red!


As you can see above there are 8 nails options for fingers and toes from L`anguisette! A very easy to use hud that will need slink hands and feet!




 Amarelo Mango is my next Designer...this adorable bright purple and white jacket set is available at this round. There are shoes to match (See below) and even beads for your neck. It is a mesh design as are the shoes, so will need slink high feet.

 These peeptoe shoes are adorable....with a tiny little adornment on the front.....I have added Pink Cherry nails to my feet, to compliment the fresh look!
  Very decorative and such a lovely fresh Spring look! The beads      finish off this look perfectly!
 The nails are from Pink Cherry and have ten color options, all easily accessible via a color change hud, you will need slink hands for these!



A  Piece of Chic have three color options in this set, of shorts and top....I adde d the Ashmoot hair in three dark brown colors. Take a TP to Designer Circle were all of the above items are available at an unbelievably low price!

No comments:

Post a Comment